Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year, loved ones! Once again I have been really lousy with updating this blog but there is so much going on here in Stockholm. Today is the last day of 2011 which I am gonna celebrate with a wonderful dinner with my best friends and then a big ass party in a friends house. I am so excited that I can't sit down so sitting down and writing this entry is a hard thing to do, believe me. Now I just have to still fit in my sequin dress and get my party-mood on, then I'm ready to say goodbye to this years with a glass of pink champagne in my hand.

Ps. I recently started a blog in swedish with my wonderful friend Ellie, if you want to read it you can find it here and you can use google translate to understand what it says!

No comments:

Post a Comment