Saturday 17 December 2011

Goodbye Aberdeen, Hello Stockholm



I was too excited to be back in Stockholm so today I overbooked and did tons of things. I met up with my favorite boys, Philip for brunch and Ludvig (picture) for coffee, then I went back home to be with my family and after that I went into town with my mum and did some shopping. It felt wonderful to walk down Biblioteksgatan again, walk through Stureplan and fall in love with Marc by Marc Jacobs bags at Nordiska Kompaniet. I'm so completely in love with this city that it is crazy, finally I feel the need to grab my camera and take photos but as I am probably the dumbest person in the world I forgot my 450D in Scotland. Oh, and by the way I saw Fredrik Reinfeldt, one of my role models and the prime minister of Sweden, today and could hardly breathe even thought I've seen him before. I've been gone too long from Stockholm...

No comments:

Post a Comment